Monday, June 23, 2008

A Conversation with Daddy

Joby: Brandon, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Brandon: I get a car!
Joby: What kind of car do you want to drive? A fire truck?
Brandon: Ahhh kayyy!
Joby: Or a big black truck like Grandpa Joe?
Brandon: Ahhh kayyy!
Joby: Or maybe a big black fire truck?
Brandon: ... I go racing! I need a helmet, put on my head!
Joby: What kind of helmet?
Brandon: I be a firemaaaaannnn!
Joby: You're going to be a fireman?
Brandon: I get my coat, ride fire truck!
Joby: A coat? What else will you need if you're a fireman?
Brandon: .... Shoes!
Joby: What kind of shoes?
Brandon: Red shoes!
Joby: And what kind of car will you drive when you grow up?
Brandon: I drive Mommy's car! Go real fast! Come on Daddy! (runs
to the front door and starts to turn the knob) Let's go find fire
truck!

(as a side note - Mommy does not drive that fast!)

0 comments:

The Life of Brandon

Back to TOP