Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Brandon's Bedroom

Hey Everyone!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (well, soon)!

Just a quick note to say hi and that things are well in the Messer household. I'm sorry that I haven't written recently. Some of you have sent emails to say hi and I've just been crazy busy with Christmas and cleaning (surprised?). I'm trying to get the house ready for the baby and the weeks...months... years that follow when I won't be able to clean again. :) But, I actually remembered (amazingly) to take pictures of the baby's room today and am including a few on this email. We think it's adorable! Janet helped me paint the walls and my mother made the farm wall hangings. I'm so excited for him to sleep in here (although that won't happen for a while anyways!).

Anyways - we hope this email finds you all happy and healthy too! We look forward to sending you his birth announcement and pictures soon!

Thank you (again) for all the friendship, love and support! We appreciate all of you.

Love,

Colleen & Joby
 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

The Life of Brandon

Back to TOP