Saturday, December 31, 2005

It's a Boy!

 
 
 Hello Everyone!

Joby and I are so excited to introduce Brandon Nicholas Messer to you! He was born this morning at 8:29am via c-section. Brandon was still breech so we had to have the surgery. Joby and I got to the hospital at 6am and a couple hours later we got to hold our precious baby boy. It was amazing, totally amazing. It was also a little sad when Noah Riley was delivered at 8:30am and we got to see our little boy who didn't survive the pregnancy. He was beautiful too though and we are very glad we spent some time holding him.

I am including a few pictures for you so you can see how cute Brandon is. He is so sweet and cuddly. So far he's been a golden child, very good and calm and sweet. Enjoy the photos. There will be more to come when we get him home and in to some of his very cute new clothing!

I have been able to get up and get walking around today. I'm sore from the surgery but overall doing very well. If I talked to you today during one of my many hours on pain medication and I sounded totally goofy, I'm sorry. The morphine and percoset totally made me drowsy and out of it. Now I'm just managing the pain with an anti-inflamatory and everything is going really, really well. If all continues to go well then we'll get to go home on Sunday after lunch time.

We'd love to show off Brandon to all of you so if you would like to stop by you will be welcome. I will ask though that you call first to make sure that we're not napping or feeding him.

I hope this note finds you well and we wish you all a Happy New Year! We'll be ringing in the new year at the hospital but couldn't be happier that we're here with our son.

Love,

Colleen & Joby

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

The Life of Brandon

Back to TOP