Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Step Stools

So this weekend we finally bought Brandon a step stool for the bathroom so he could wash his hands and brush his teeth without us hoisting him up. Well he loves it. He kept saying "Sink! Sink!" to us all weekend and we'd take him in to rinse his hands in the water and then dry them on the towel. He got a big kick out of this. Well my parents came over for dinner on Sunday evening and after dinner Brandon started with the "sink, sink!" so my Dad took him in to wash his hands and allow Brandon to show off his new "toy." My Dad unlocked the bathroom door (we keep our bathroom doors locked with child locks so Brandon can't get in them by himself) and turned on the light for Brandon and then exclaimed "What a stool!" Joby, my Mom and I just about fell out of our chairs in the kitchen laughing. My Dad was being such a good Grandpa by being excited for Brandon over his new "toy," but walking in to a bathroom and exclaiming "what a stool!" is very, very funny to people just listening. The funniest part for me was that some day Joby and I might be saying that to Brandon but we won't be talking about the step stool then though!

1 comments:

JessBless September 6, 2007 at 1:20 AM  

That is absolutely hillarious!!!!

The Life of Brandon

Back to TOP